Privacy and Security of Personal Information
The personal data concerning you and collected by the website www.t3ellem.com belong to you. These data are protected and not disseminated. These data are used to ensure the delivery of the services offered by the site: issuing certificates and attestations, peer-to-peer exchanges, exchanges between the teaching team and learners, sending information proactively, etc. We promise that this data will not be released to third parties or marketed. They can also be used to send you updates on the online courses offered by www.t3ellem.com or other events, to communicate about the products or services of the site or affiliates, or to send you emails. about site maintenance or updates. We will share the information gathered with T3ellem member institutions and partners. They and we may share this information, including personal information, with third parties as follows:
- With service providers or contractors who perform certain tasks on our behalf or on behalf of institutions. This includes the information you send us as well as any transaction through the operation of this site.
- With other visitors to the site, to the extent that you submit comments, assignments, or other information or content to an area of the site designed for communications with the public and other members of a T3ellem course to which you participate. We can offer your contributions to students who register later in the same courses, through forums, tutorials or otherwise. If you submit your contributions in non-public portions, we will publish them anonymously, except with your explicit permission, but we may use your username to post them to other members of your class.
- To allow you to communicate with other users who may have similar educational interests or goals to yours. For example, we can recommend partners for a specific study or connect potential students with teachers. In such cases, we may use the information collected about you to determine who may be interested in contacting you, but we will not provide your name to other users, and will not divulge your real name or e-mail address
- For the integration of third-party services. For example, an external website hosting video content or other sites not controlled by T3ellem.
- In addition, we may share information that does not identify you personally (anonymized) with the public and third parties.
The usage data are the data collected by the site www.t3ellem.com and concern the uses of the services of the site. This is raw data, completely anonymized, used to produce statistics on the use of site services, and whose analysis improves the services and features of the site. We collect information when you create a user account, participate in online courses, send e-mail messages and / or participate in our forums, our wiki .... We collect information about learner performance and learning patterns. We record information including but not limited to which pages of our site have been visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and what links and other UI controls were used . We can register the IP address, operating system and browser used by each site user. Various tools are used to collect this information. Usage data can be used:
- To enable institutions to offer, administer and improve their courses.
- To help us and the institutions to improve the offer of www.t3ellem.com, individually (for example through the teaching team working with a learner) and globally to personalize the experience and evaluate the accessibility and impact of www.t3ellem.com in the national and international educational community.
- For scientific research purposes, particularly in the areas of cognitive science and education.
- To track attendance, both individual and overall, the progress and completion of an online course and to analyze statistics on learner performance and how they learn.
- To detect violations of the user's charter, how to use the site as well as fraudulent uses or being potentially.
- To publish information, but not personal data, collected by www.t3ellem.com on access, use, impact and performance of learners.
- To archive this information and / or use it for future communications with you.
- To maintain and improve the operation and security of the site and our software, systems and networks.
Uses of Cookies
Some information is collected by means of cookies (small text files placed on your computer that store information about you and which can be viewed by the site). a cookie does not allow us to identify you. In general, it records information about the navigation of your computer on our site (the pages you visited, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read during your subsequent visits. In this case, it contains the information you have provided. Thus, you will not need, during your next visit to fill out again the form that we proposed to you. We inform you that you can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser (in the "options tool" menu of Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Explorer). Most browsers provide instructions for disabling them in the "Help" section of the toolbar. The setting of the browser software makes it possible to inform of the presence of cookie(s) and possibly to refuse it. If you decline our cookies, functions and features of this site may not work properly. You have a right of access, withdrawal and modification of personal data. All you need to do is send an email to the T3ellem platform via the contact procedure of this site.
The website www.t3ellem.com may provide access to links to other sites published by other content providers. These other sites are not under our control, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each site you visit and use.
User names and messages
Comments and other information that you post in our forums, wikis or other areas of the site designed for public communications, may be viewed and downloaded by other visitors to the site. For this reason, we encourage you to use discretion before publishing any information that could be used to identify you on these forums or other public or course-specific locations.
Hosting, storage and security
IGPRO Sarl, a private computer engineering services company, manages the information processing systems hosted by its infrastructure providers. Access to data centers, information system infrastructures and servers is secured according to the rules of the art. We guarantee that only duly authorized persons can access it. They undertake to respect the confidentiality of the data. The computerized registers kept in the systems in the respect of the rules of the art in security, will be considered as proof of the communications of emails, sending of the form of registration, downloads of contents, publication of contents and postings of comments. The archiving of registration forms is carried out on a medium that ensures faithfulness and durability. It is agreed that in the event of a discrepancy between T3ellem's computerized records and the paper or electronic documents available to the user, T3ellem's computerized records will prevail. Furthermore, you acknowledge that you are fully aware that in the state of the art, it is strictly impossible for IGPRO and the T3ellem platform to guarantee the absence of intrusion into the site and in particular to guarantee the absence of destruction and / or modification and in particular malicious alteration or not by another user or any other person, comments from a user, including viruses, worms or other code or instruction affecting the site and / or comments.
Right of access and rectification of personal data
You have a right of access, withdrawal and modification of the personal data communicated. All you need to do is send an email to IGPRO Platform T3ellem via the contact page. We strive to respond to these requests in a timely manner.
Entry into force: August 15, 2017, update: August 15, 2017.